POSITION – ELECTRIC WASTE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
QUALIFICATION – Advanced degree in science or engineering.
- More than 4 years’ experience to understanding of material flows, management option and technologies for e-waste re-cycling.
- Experience in managing electric and electronic waste in a developing country is required.
SKILL SET –
- Ability to conduct research and analysis and strong synthesis skills
- Proven experience conducting field assessments.
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Proven ability to work flexibly and independently with limited supervision in a multicultural team environment and deliver quality results against tight deadlines;
- Up-to-date knowledge of environment and waste topics and issues.
- Highly developed inter-personal, negotiation, teamwork skills and a networking aptitude.
- Excellent English drafting and communication skills
- Provide training to all team members and national expert on e-waste surveys.
- Undertake site-visits to key e-waste recycling and management sites.
- Provide advice to team members on how to plan and undertake a country wide e-waste survey.
- Provide home-based expert advice on practical and methodological questions related to the e-waste surveys and reporting under the various chapters.