THE WAY WE WORK
We get the best results by working with partners who know the most about the areas we want to support. We support programmes managed by knowledgeable, innovative and well-regarded organisations that are experts in their fields.
• Everything we do is guided by our operating principles:
• We create relationships based on trust.
• We create the highest value possible with our resources.
• We cut through complexity in all our processes.
• We institutionalise learning and knowledge sharing.
• We engage in transparent collaboration.
• We dare to take risks and sometimes be the rebel in the sector.
• We aim to live up to the standards that we are promoting.
LONG-TERM ONGOING PROJECTS
We support a wide range of programmes that help families afford a better everyday life and protect the planet, as well as programmes that help refugees and other displaced people become self-reliant in their new communities.
We also support pilot projects that can both make an impact now and be a good model for future programmes.